Request for info on working feature for my HMS Illustrious

General Discussion and Questions regarding TF72 and Ship Modelling
Illustrious
Fleet Base: Non Club Member
My Ship Yard: HMS Illustrious

Request for info on working feature for my HMS Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

G'Day to you all, I ask if anyone can help please with this enquiry :hlp: ?

Whilst researching on the inter web for working features that I may be able to incorporate into my HMS Illustrious build, I viewed an ingenious :o working feature (by Chris Rogers) on the TF72 website on 09/01/2010 @ 18:37:05.

I did send an email to the TF72 web address but no reply to date has been received :? .

I am intrigued how Chris Rogers has managed to make the working feature to allow a Sea Harrier aircraft or a Seaking helicopter, that can be loaded from the hanger deck onto the aft aircraft lift and taken to the flight deck.

Then to be taken below rolled off the lift and replaced by another aircraft, which then comes to the flight deck?

This to me is a fantastic & truly ingenious working feature, which I would like to be part of my HMS Illustrious (2005) build (with Chris Rogers permission of course).

I would be very grateful if Chris Rogers or someone who knows how this may be achieved, would email me & allow me to use his/their expertise regarding this superb idea.

Any help with this enquiry will be very much appreciated :tup: .

Regards Anth.
webadmin
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Request for info on working feature for my HMS Illustrious

Post by webadmin »

Hi Anth, I did get your email, sorry for not getting back to you, but Chris isn't a member any more so it's taken a little longer than anticipated to contact him. It will be better if I can get Chris to explain to you how it works so I'll keep trying to get a hold of him for you

Cheers

:oops1: :oops:
"Military Tactics are like unto water....just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions".... Sun Tzu
Illustrious
My Ship Yard: HMS Illustrious

Re: Request for info on working feature for my HMS Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Thank you for your reply & your honesty craig175 :tup: , I will be truly appreciative if this comes to fruition :D .
I will be patient matey, & look forward to (if Chris whishes) speaking to Chris.
Regards Anth.