General Questions to the Adminstrator regarding the Forum
webadmin
Club Member
Club Member
Fleet Base: Non Club Member

Site Down

Post by webadmin »

Good Day,

Just to let you all know what happened, yesterday Michael B contacted me and said there was an issue with the site, upon investigation it was found to be an issue with the provider hosting the site, and specifically the memory allocation for the server was being used in its entirety, I logged a job with the provider, and this morning at some point they cleared the memory from their end. I do not know what happened to the templates during that process but I have now restored them from a backup I maintain on my own private server, and I have cleared and rebuilt the Cache on the system. This process SHOULD have cleared it all, but if anyone notices anything strange please leave a note here.

Justin
"Military Tactics are like unto water....just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions".... Sun Tzu
scott154
Club Member
Club Member
Fleet Base: Gulf Waters
My Ship Yard: HMAS Parramatta 154(under construction), USS Scott 995(under construction), HMAS Canberra 02, HMAS Glenelg 96, HMS Active 171(under construction),Giuseppe Garibaldi 551( under construction), HMAS Sydney 42.

Re: Site Down

Post by scott154 »

Justin just want to say thank you for all the work you do with the forum. Scott :clap: :clap: :clap: