Photos,drawing

General Discussion and Questions regarding TF72 and Ship Modelling
Steventico
Web Member
Web Member
Fleet Base: None
My Ship Yard: ALL 72 SCALE HMS ARK ROYAL [INVINCIBLE CLASS] USS PORT ROYAL USS MCLUSKY HMS EDINBURGH HMS NOTTINGHAM HMS SUTHERLAND HMS BATTLEAXE HMCS TORONTO HMCS ARTHBAKAN HMCS HALIFAX [FELEX UPGRADED] HMAS ANZAC F150
NEW AWD HMAS BRISBANE UNDER CONSTRUCTION BREMEN CLASS FRIGATE HMS CUMBERLAND HMS BLACK ROVER

Photos,drawing

Post by Steventico »

Projects
Guys I m looking for any further information on this ship, the drawing I,got right now are lacking in any detail right now
USCGC BERTHOFF ,LEGEND CLASS
the model I have selected to build is of USCGC MUNRO
So far I downloaded photos containing good detail shots ,but still missing I lot

Steven
MikeJames
Club Member
Club Member
Fleet Base: Sydney
My Ship Yard: RAN DDL HMAS Kokoda
Australian Coast Guard cutter Nemesis
RAN FCPB HMAS Wollongong
German SAR Launch DGzRS Berln
SS Geest Atlas (Building)

Re: Photos,drawing

Post by MikeJames »

You may wish to contact Homeport Model Ships at http://www.homeportmodels.com/ as they build completed Bertholf class ships in 1:96 and may be willing to supply you with plans which you can rescale to 1:72.

Mike
Steventico
Web Member
Web Member
My Ship Yard: ALL 72 SCALE HMS ARK ROYAL [INVINCIBLE CLASS] USS PORT ROYAL USS MCLUSKY HMS EDINBURGH HMS NOTTINGHAM HMS SUTHERLAND HMS BATTLEAXE HMCS TORONTO HMCS ARTHBAKAN HMCS HALIFAX [FELEX UPGRADED] HMAS ANZAC F150
NEW AWD HMAS BRISBANE UNDER CONSTRUCTION BREMEN CLASS FRIGATE HMS CUMBERLAND HMS BLACK ROVER

Post by Steventico »

Hi James

Thanks you for your kind post ,was aware of homeport models and since last year been in regular contact regarding drawings and fittings for this model though his shapeways site
It,s totally unusual to find a lack of information, drawing ,detailed photo,s of a USCGC warships built for USA
But will continue my searching

Stevie
MikeJames
Club Member
Club Member
Fleet Base: Sydney
My Ship Yard: RAN DDL HMAS Kokoda
Australian Coast Guard cutter Nemesis
RAN FCPB HMAS Wollongong
German SAR Launch DGzRS Berln
SS Geest Atlas (Building)

Post by MikeJames »

I tried the Floating Drydock, but they had nothing.

MTB hulls did the hull in 1:72, back before he went into hiatus.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25721684@N00/albums/72157632269542118/page2

Mike
Steventico
Web Member
Web Member

Post by Steventico »

Hi James
So far I found online some decent and detailed photo,s of this type of ship ,was aware of homeport models and after contacting the owner Eric ,was advise to checkout seaphoto for photo,s
so that where I am right now awaiting a reply from seaphoto
Homeport do 3D prints for this ship but I found them to be rather expensive :nuke:

Stevie