Free Plans for IJN fans

General Discussion and Questions regarding TF72 and Ship Modelling
ijngermanfan
Fleet Base: Non Club Member
My Ship Yard: IJN Takao HC,IJN Akitsushima floatplane tender,IJN Oyodo cruiser,IJN Nisshin seaplane tender,IJN Tsugaru minelayer,Zara Italian cruiser,HMS Roberts Moniter ww2,HMS New Zealand WW1 BC,PA-2 German flak ship,S-boat mothership,

Free Plans for IJN fans

Post by ijngermanfan »

Hi Free to a good home but you must be a IJN NAVY FAN no plan collectors need apply first in first served these are good quality plans from Japan .
IJN ISE Carrier/Battleship late 1944/45 when she was a Carrier and a battleship in 1/200 scale two full size pages of plans detail etc ,hull lines ,mast the lot this is when ISE was converted to a Carrier on the stern and still retained her Fwd guns a very different model on the water.
IJN KAGERO class Destroyers IJN YUKIKAZE the lucky ship she went from Pearl Harbor to the end of WW2 then used right up to 1970 when she broke her back in a storm scale is 1/100 single page plans hull lines weapons etc have built her in 1/72 and 1/48 scales great vessel on the water.
I have other plans 40 odd all IJN that I will sort out and post later in the new year,TONE,TAKAO,ISUZU,OYODO,TSUGARU,NISSHIN,Carriers to sub chasers, repair ships,even the ship that carried YAMATO GUNS from the foundry to the shipyard,post your interest and i will mail them to you ijngermanfan
MikeJames
Club Member
Club Member
Fleet Base: Sydney
My Ship Yard: RAN DDL HMAS Kokoda
Australian Coast Guard cutter Nemesis
RAN FCPB HMAS Wollongong
German SAR Launch DGzRS Berln
SS Geest Atlas (Building)

Re: Free Plans for IJN fans

Post by MikeJames »

Good morning mate.

I would be very interested in the Kagero plans, as they were on my long term build list as the ultimate evolution of the Special Type destroyers.

Probably Yukikaze as the only survivor of the class, or the name ship Kagero as built.

Mike
ijngermanfan
My Ship Yard: IJN Takao HC,IJN Akitsushima floatplane tender,IJN Oyodo cruiser,IJN Nisshin seaplane tender,IJN Tsugaru minelayer,Zara Italian cruiser,HMS Roberts Moniter ww2,HMS New Zealand WW1 BC,PA-2 German flak ship,S-boat mothership,

Post by ijngermanfan »

Mike PM your address so I can post it out ijngermanfan
alienpew
Life Member
Life Member
Fleet Base: Hunter Central

Post by alienpew »

Hello Ijngerman,

If you still have the plan of battleship ISE in your possession, would you be interested in swapping it
for my 1/72 plan of FFH HMAS ANZAC ? I have seen your post a while back that you were interested
in ANZAC class.
I may never build a model of IJN ISE or HYUGA, but they captured my imagination way back when I was a teen
)*#!*&( years ago, & I built 2 x 1/700 scale plastic kits, one in each configuration.

Regards,
Allan (alien) Pew, APS MODELS.
ijngermanfan

Post by ijngermanfan »

Plans mailed out to Mike and Allan thanks for looking
cootafleet
Club Member
Club Member
Fleet Base: Brisbane
My Ship Yard: lcm3,flower class corvette,pt109,freelance fire support ship LONGTAN.

Post by cootafleet »

If you build a carrier ALIEN you will have to move to WAGGA.
BRUCE[B1]
alienpew
Life Member
Life Member
Fleet Base: Hunter Central

Post by alienpew »

B1,

Only the rear end of it is a carrier, so I'll gladly spend every Autumn in Wagga, if someone will put me up !

She still retains 2/3 of her big guns, so I'll home base her where she belongs, with big sisters, at Battleship Alley,
Hunter Central.

Alien.
oztruck1
Web Member
Web Member
My Ship Yard: 1/72 IJN B1 type submarine i25
1/72ish Alfa sub
1/50 French Naval tug "Tenace".
1/16 LCM built.
1/16 drifter
1/72 Soviet rescue sub, 80%
1/72 IJN Type A midget sub, building.

Post by oztruck1 »

Hi new here and just found this post. I am building a 1/72 IJN sub it's a Lindberg kit so it needs a lot of correcting. I was given the other week, an old bread a butter hull that i was thinking of turning it into a IJN sub tender Jingei class. So my question is "Is there any plans available that would work for that class of sub tender. Or could suggest a good place to look for them.
Cheers, Chris